Thursday, April 16, 2009

Moving On...

Yesterday I was going over to a friend's house.My friend picked me up around 12 in the afternoon.Then we passed by a neighborhood,that seemed somehow unfamiliar.In my mind I thought Hmm...I've probably never been in this neighborhood before.Then the car stopped at a red light.Something caught my eyes.It struck me right there.I gasped silently as I stared at QCAC which stands for Queens Christian Alliance Church.I thought Could it be really what I think it is?Is this the place?Is this what I think it is?Or is it just some church that happens to have the same name?But I finally came to my senses that this was the place.Because I saw an apartment building the block next to it that looked familiar.Memories flood back into my mind.I thought about the parties and the celebrations.The gift exchanging.But there was more...playing in the snow,running and exploring that big building.I remembered it all.I felt overwhelmed thinking about childhood memories.Especially now that I am a teenager!!It still surprises me today that I'm 13 years old.Pretty soon I'm going off to high school.I'm a little heart broken about the split up of IFC(International Fellowship Church),but I know that these certain things happen because it's all a part of a bigger and better plan of God.When problems seem to crash in your life,remember that the most high God is in control.When problems occur remember that God has something better in store for you.You just need to find out what it is.We live and we learn.So we always have to keep moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment