Friday, April 3, 2009

This Should Keep Us All Thinking



One of my best friends named Aubrey showed me this video.I was really inspired about it.I know in parts of the video it goes too fast for you to read it.But you can pause it.It's about an Atheist professor who brainwashed his students into thinking there was no God.But one day there was this brave student who was a christian and stood up to him.Many times before the professor would do an experiment on a chalk saying,"If there's a God he would stop this chalk from breaking."He did that on the student and slammed the chalk on the floor.And the chalk didn't break.I find this story amazing and I believe it with all my heart because God can do anything.Thanks Aubrey for the inspiring video!God bless you!And God bless anyone who believes in this ♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment