Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Daily Medicine

Everyone has some sort of sickness.I'm talking about a chronic disease.Everyone has a chronic disease within them.And no I'm not talking about cancer or asthma.I'm talking about a disease within our spirit.We are all sick people.We all have weaknesses.It could be anger issues,insecurity,or jealousy.Everyone has at least one of these sicknesses.There's no denial.At some points in your life your weaknesses seem to vanish…but for a while.Then when certain problems erupt you begin to break down and your weaknesses pour out.I for example,have anger issues.Even with a simple issue I could erupt like a volcano.But there is hope.Chronic diseases never go away,but it can be treated.Just like our weaknesses,there is healing.God can treat us with a medication for the heart.God is our doctor.He can heal us in parts regular doctors can’t.He can touch our hearts in places where no one has touched before.He knows our every thought.He knows what revolves around us.He is our best friend!And when we come to Him,we can be recovered.My medicine is daily devotion.I read the Holy Bible every morning and every evening.And what I’m about to tell you is true.Ever since I started having daily devotions,my heart has been at peace.Life has been much easier to live.And in every problem that comes my way,I simply laugh.It’s wonderful to say that God has healed me.Just like a chronic disease…my sin nature will never go away.It’s hiding inside deep inside of me.As a human being I’m still imperfect.But my sickness can be treated with daily devotions.The Word of God is not just my daily bread.It’s also my daily medicine.I know whoever is reading this right now might have a sickness too.If you want to treat your symptoms,come to God and he will give you a new life.Start having daily devotions.He will make your paths smooth and straight.I guarantee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment