Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Precious Sacrifice


You were hurt so much by the sins of man.
But instead of punishment you had a different plan.
Because of your love so infinite and great.
You carried the shame with all the weight.
As the Father you gave your most precious Son.
We became forgiven when the sacrifice was done.
You took all the lashes, the scrapes, and the pain.
You bled for a world that had no sane.
You came unto Earth from heaven above.
You were blameless yet you took all the shame for love.
There is proof that you are God because you rose from the grave.
It is written that you are mighty to save.
It brings me to my knees to know you did this all.
For us foolish humans who were bound to fall.
Lost and confused, we had no real direction.
We are nothing compared to your holy perfection.
But you changed that all when you opened up our eyes.
You made everything clear from the devil's disguise.
You gave us real life and guided us through.
And now we're set free by our faith in you.
And I want to thank you for all that you've done.
Thank you Abba Father, Holy Spirit, and Son.

Written By: Dara Jane Sy
Copyright © 2010

John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son.That whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 3:24-25: The free gift of God's grace makes all of us right with him.Christ Jesus paid the price to set us free.God gave him as a sacrifice to pay for sins.So he forgives the sins of those who have faith in his blood.

Matthew 28:2-7: There was a powerful earthquake.An angel of the Lord came down from heaven.The angel went to the tomb.He rolled back the stone and sat on it.His body shone like lightning.His clothes were as white as snow.The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.The angel said to the women,"Don't be afraid.I know that you are looking for Jesus,who was crucified.He is not here!He has risen,just as he said he would!Come and see the place where he was lying.Go quickly!Tell his disciples,'He has risen from the dead.He is going ahead of you into Galilee.There you will see him.'Now I have told you."

Happy Easter everyone!!!We obviously know it's not about the dyed eggs,the bunny,or the chocolate. o.o But about God's most precious sacrifice.I know Easter is only one day in a year.But it definitely is a great reminder to us of what our God has done.It's sad to say that sometimes I get so preoccupied by my own circumstances in life,that I sometimes forget what Jesus Christ has done.Well I don't literally forget,but I don't acknowledge it at times.I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.That's why we should glorify God in every way possible.He truly does deserve it.Thank God for what he's done!The thought of this sometimes just makes me cry really hard.But anyway that's all I want to say.God bless you all!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment