Saturday, May 9, 2009

The End Is Near

You hear the busy vehicles pass by on the street.Constant beeping,constant cursing,constant aggression.You cover your ears for a moment for quiet and peace but you know that it will never stop.In school the students gossip and talk.They talk about corny things such as "drama" between a guy and a girl.You tune up the radio to find a decent song.And yet station after station all of the songs are dirty.Maybe the only place you find peace is church.But what if that church were to fall apart?On the news you hear about the bad things around.You can't get enough of the swine flu,economic crisis,or even global warming.What has come of this world?It's more disastrous than ever before.Sometimes when you walk on the street you see the people that your eyes meet.Deep down you wonder are they saved?Sometimes you hear about the awful things people do but you think it's their life not mine.But what about the people who you love the most?The people that has shaped your life into who you are now?Or the people you are really close to?Do you care about them?I go through this every single day,spending time with my friends.They tell me about their problems at home.The least I did was tell them that things will eventually get better.But what can that do?What does that prove?Surely I made no effort to tell them about the greatest love of all.It's beating in my heart inside of me.I breathe the life and truth everyday but I never share about it.I sit around with my friends who are confused and lost.They are afraid of death and misery.And what do I do?I just say "Things will get better".Yes I share my faith but I never made the attempt to try and save them.This world is worsening day by day.It's time we take a stand and make our move.Here on earth we need to make a difference and be the salt and the light for the world to see.Sure we have problems on our own but at least we have someone to look up to...God.At least we have something to look forward to...eternal life in heaven.But these people they have nothing.They believe that they miserable life will end up nowhere.They believe that they will just rot in the grave,but do they have any idea where their souls will go?We shouldn't waste this one life we have here on earth.God has a special purpose why we're here.I believe it's time we share the gospel because surely the end is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment