Thursday, September 24, 2009

On My Side 24/7

Wow...high school is...I really don't know.I don't know how to explain it in words.There are points where it is okay.There are points where it is not okay.But I manage to keep pulling through.I've been going through many emotional phases these past three weeks.I felt that I had to cling to God even tighter than usual.And in every moment of the day,I would just pray silently in my head to Him.And of course I'd feel a lot better afterward.Every time I feel like I'm just losing my strength I would keep telling myself in my head it will be okay!God gives me strength!If I give up now I'll end up nowhere!I'll be fine!Everyday from 5:30 AM to who knows when(I sleep at random times at night depending on my homework O.o),I'm always up striving and constantly fighting while lack of sleep.I would have to take the public buses and switch on them vice versa,which could be a real pain,especially when I have my heavy backpack and several books in my arms.The loads of work is pressuring me also.The past few tests have made me tense but I'm so glad I passed them all.And I know for one thing,is that I couldn't have juggled all this without God's help.He's helped me through it all that it makes me want to cry.I know I have a long way to go,considering this is just the start of freshman year.But I'm just glad to know that God is on my side 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment