Friday, June 26, 2009

"Goodbye"

I never thought it would come this way.A few months ago I even wanted middle school to be over with.I was excited for Bayside.That was until...the Bayside orientation,when things turned around.It overwhelmed me with the fear of growing up too fast.I thought that my childish days might be over and that I'm going to have to take life more seriously.But I also thought of my friends in middle school.They mean so much to me.They made a difference in my life and made me come out of my shell.Yes,I still am a shy and quiet girl.But when I'm with my friends,I could just be myself.I know I didn't know them too long and I act as if I knew them since I was in diapers.I only knew them since last December.But during these seven months memories were made that I can't erase.Jokes brought laughter that will stay in my heart.I believe that my friends were brought by God.I know that we will see each other once again down this path we travel,but there are really big changes.When I walked home from school today I couldn't take the pressure.I just had to let it out.I started crying from the thought of changes.But the truth is sometimes good things must come to an end and the things we used to love and know will fade away.So we live and we learn,we laugh and we cry.At times we must say goodbye.In life there will be changes but we all have to keep moving forward.I know we will still keep in touch and visit each other.When I say "goodbye" I'm talking about the time we spend in middle school together everyday.But I know that the world keeps turning and life keeps going and eventually things are bound to change.Just remember that I will never forget all of you because you mean so much to me.The memories will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment