Thursday, October 9, 2008

To Hear God's Voice

After a year of living in Lodi,NJ my parents and I moved to Parsons,NY.It was really a big change for me.I went into a whole new different environment.From a clean friendly environment into a place where dogs eat dogs.It was like every man for himself.Well,in my case it was every girl for herself.Parsons was a cruel place.A lot more cruel than Totowa,NJ.I was in fifth grade at the time when this happened.It was like a pattern in my life.I moved into a school called P.S. 86.There were kids in that school who cursed all the time.I got a little intimidated by that.I thought kids who were in fifth grade were too young to curse.But they didn't seem to care.P.S. 86 was a bad school.All the students there fooled around.I only had two friends at that school but they were always into a conversation that they would leave me out of it.I felt really left out.There were so many bullies at that school.These two obnoxiuos girls would tease me.There was this really mean girl named Dulce.She treated me horribly.I missed all my friends from Lodi,NJ.I was so depressed.Then one morning at breakfast,I started crying through the tears of pain that I was going through.Suddenly I heard my favorite song.It was called "Back In His Arms Again By Mark Schultz".I wasn't imagining it.No one was playing it.It just came to me.Through my pain God comforted me by singing that song.It's too hard explain but it was so beautiful.It wasn't Mark's voice either.But its just like how the Bible would explain it"It's like the voice of a thousand angels,the sound of a blowing trumpet,the sound of rushing waters".It was miraculous.You may assume I was just hearing things but I wasn't imagining it.I know deep down in my heart that God sang to me. A few months later my parents and I moved to a place called Jamaica where new obstacles and trials awaited me,just lurking as I travel this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment