Monday, June 18, 2012

Excited to see God.

When I told my friends about the typical Christian dream…seeing God or waiting for Jesus’ return, my friend joked, “No offense, but it sounds like you can’t wait to die.” I responded, “Sure, but not in the suicidal way.”

It’s just…when you love God so much, why wouldn’t you be excited to meet your Creator face to face? I value my God so much, that He is my life. My physical life is just a limited time for a mission in line, and a step to the eternity up ahead.

Matthew 16:25 “For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.”

Whatever He wills for me, I shall follow. I realized that He has a whole pocket of plans for me and my life will not go uneventful or wasted. I have this enthusiasm to come home, or to witness the glorious arrival of God, but until then, I’m going to do what God calls me to do on earth. I will go through the farthest extents to proclaim Christ’s name out there and try to reach these souls to the truth. On that day, I can’t wait to fall at God’s feet in the end and just cry and thank Him for all He’s done. To see His face, His light, and His glory….what an indescribable delight that would be. ♥

Revelation 21:4 “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Revelation 22:4 “They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.”

No comments:

Post a Comment