Thursday, October 7, 2010

God is soooo good!

Today, right after lab, I totally forgot my binder. I left it on top of this cabinet and forgot about it completely, when I grabbed my backpack and left. As soon as I got to the second floor, I felt like I was missing something. I started freaking out when I realized I didn’t have my binder. I rushed back over and prayed in my head: Lord, I don’t care if I’m late for my next class. Please, just let me get my binder back. I arrived to the lab room, but only to find out that the door was locked. My heart sank, looking at my binder through the little glass window. I started knocking on the door and paced around. I assumed people around me, thought I was weird. I tried knocking the door in the next room, hoping someone might have the keys to the lab room. Still, after a knock, there was no reply. Finally in desperation, I saw another teacher wearing one of those lab coats. I was hoping something could be done. So I walked over to his class asking, “Uhm..excuse me. I left my binder in the lab room. Can you please open it? Or do you know someone who has the keys?” “Oh sure, just wait a second.” The teacher replied. Right away, I saw him reaching for his pocket. The jingling sound of those keys made me so happy and relieved! And as soon as I got my binder, I promptly thanked him and made a dash for it. I noticed how some people were still walking to their classes. I walked right in to solo vocal training class, and sat down. Within a minute, the bell rang! I came right in time! I was so happy! Not only did I get my binder back, but I also came to class on time. I’m telling you, God is so amazing! <3

Mark 11:24 “So I tell you, when you pray for something, believe that you have already received it. Then it will be yours.”

No comments:

Post a Comment